"Workshop on Thermal Transport 2016 (WTT2016)" was first launched in Nanjing Normal University as the exchange and cooperation platform for thermal transport. As the continuation of WTT2016, "Workshop on Thermal Transport 2017 (WTT2017)" will be hold on May 21-24, 2017, in Shita Hotel, No. 590, Wenchang Middle Road, Yangzhou, Jiangsu, China. WTT2017 aims to provide a platform for researchers as well as graduates working on the field of thermal transport to share their recent developments in frontiers of theory and numerical methods and to exchange ideas.
There will be more than 40 professors and graduate students come from University of Colorado Boulder, National University of Singapore, Tongji University, Huazhong University of Science and Technology and Nanjing Normal University.
Baowen Li, University of Colorado Boulder, USA
Jian-sheng Wang, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Peiqing Tong, Nanjing Normal University
Jiping Huang, Fudan Unversity
Chen Jie, Tongji University
Nianbei Li, Tongji University
Jie Ren, Tongji University
Nuo Yang, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Jingtao Lu, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Li Wu, Shenzhen University
Lifa Zhang, Nanjing Normal University
1) Transform heat transfer and thermal metamaterials
2) Theory of phonon renormalization in nonlinear lattice
3) Transport and fluctuation in small quantum systems
4) Topological phonons and phonon hall effect
5) Electron-phonon coupling and thermoelectric effect
6) Thermal Transport in Graphene with Defect and Doping: Phonon Modes Analysis
7) Molecular Dynamics Simulation Methods
8) New artificial lattice on metal surface
9) First-principles approach to thermal transport
All researchers in this related disciplines are cordially invited to attend this workshop. We believe this workshop will give the related researchers a chance to better understand the theories of thermal transport.
The registration fee is￥1000, accommodation is not included. Registration Date & Venue: May 21, 2017 @ Shita Hotel, Wenchang Middle Road, Yangzhou.
Contact: Wang Jian
Email : [email protected]